We urge broad
based livelihood promotion. putting four strategic directions to
address in reducing risk and vulnerability
To Provide as a catalyst for efforts to support people in areas facing repeated disasters or Vulnerabilities
• Prepare for, plan to withstand and recover from stresses, shocks & drudgery
• Take in hand root causes of degradations & disasters , impacts and vulnerabilities with lasting solutions
• Adaptive Action Research ,entrepreneurships and Innovation focused on the challenges and opportunities
• Agro ecological
development & adaptation to climate change and livelihood resilience
• Capacity Building and Advocacy
• Creating enabling environment for Micro-macro linkages
We propose to promote Executive Cadre Development professionals, bare foot technicians to carry forward contextual development information and help support to translate into action for insulating complementary
development attitude for right based approach. UDYAMA also feels to demystify the development action for a lasting solution.
Active people’s participation.
Awareness generation on resource management, utulization and
Empowerment of women.
Building /strengthening people’s organizations.
Strengthening Relationship with Panchayati Raj institutions.
Establishment of effective networking.
Liasioning & advocacy with Potential stakeholders
- Udyama strives for four strategic directions to accelerate livelihood diversification and vulnerability reduction:
- Private-Public -Partnership with various like-minded institutions/organizations for specific themes
- Institution Building & Process Development through social and economic empowerment
- Facilitating enabling environment for risk reduction and livelihood promotion
- Program diversity with value based assurance and insurance..