Cooperation and Coordination with other institutions:
UDYAMA has established networking among a number of like-minded NGOs, Research organizations and individuals with regional and national and international repute..
Strategic Partner / NGO Partners
- Samaj Pragati Sahayog
- Madyama Foundation
- American India foundation
- Ford foundation
- Govt of Orissa
- Sutra consultancy
- Chandrabhanu maharathi CIFA Fellow
- Members of local panchayat
- Zilla Parishad members.
Ms. Kananbala Dash, President
10 years experience in Social Service. Involment on Gender and development initiatives.
Nimaicharan Champatiray, Vice-president
5 years experience in Development field particularly women empowerment and shg management, education
Mr. Pradeep Mohapatra, Secretary
Development Consultant on NRM and Livelihoods. 20 years experience in development field . long association with State and National level NGOs on pro-poor development initiatives and managing disaster., rapo with development & research Institutes and INGOs in India , exposed to abroad for integrated resource management and development. Member of numbers of premier institutes in India.
Prafulla Ku. Majhi, Member
Expertise in Financial Management. 8 years experience in development sector associated with NGOs and INGOs.
Mr. Baidyabhusan Mohapatra, Member
4 years experience in NGO sector. Trained in non farn activities like vermin-culture and mushroom cultivation.
Bhrugu Nandan Ratha, Member
Expertise in micro finance & Micro-enterprise development, SHGs and Micro-credit, disaster and rehabilitation. 10 years experience in social sector and association with NGOs and INGOs.
A tribal Leader
Networking, Institution building, Hand Holding on development
- Life cycle based Community Livelihoods Resilience
- Household Nutrition and Hygiene, Environmental Education
- & Life Skill Development towards Entrepreneurship
- Landscape based ecological advancement
- Ecosystem based DRR & model building
- Local biodiversity conservation & Environmental sustainability
- Technology Transfer on Green Energy
- Urban poverty & Mitigating Distress Migration City Resilience Programme
- Citizen action on Climate Justice
- Research, Technological Innovations, Studies, Documentation, Knowledge Management....Know More