- Community Livelihoods Resilience & Climate Adaptation
- Life Skill Development towards Social Entrepreneurship
- Landscape based ecological advancement
- Ecosystem based DRR and model building
- Encouraging innovations and technology transfer
- Household WASH , Nutrition and Environmental Education
- Promoting & Strengthening Farmer Producer Organisations & Women collectives & Networks
- Distress Migration & Resilience Promotion,
- Promoting Low Emission Development ,
- Circular Development & Economies
Footprints in Odisha
Key Projects Implemented
COMMUNITY LED COVID REDINESS, PREPAREDNESS, RECOVERY & RESILIENCE
Collaboration between UDYAMA and COVIDActionCollab (CAC) for High Impact Interventions UDYAMA & CAC and both parties have agreed to collaborate for the implementation of the High Impact interventions : community based a people-centric, partnership-led, multi-disciplinary network that synergizes, augments and accelerates the impact of partners (implementers, providers and enablers) in their effort to support vulnerable communities to survive and thrive through humanitarian crises (like COVID-19) by ensuring relief, recovery and resilience building, Both parties have agreed to collaborate on the implementation of the following High Impact interventions:
- COVID Risk Assessment and prevention - Assess risk for COVID-19 and screen for NCD / co morbidities like Hypertension, Diabetes, Anemia and lung health.
- Vaccine Readiness: Awareness, counselling & onboarding for COVID vaccines
- Social Protection - Enabling access to Social Protection schemes.
- Any other interventions like immunity boosting that is agreed mutually
PROMOTION OF FARMERS’ PRODUCER ORGANISATION
ENHANCING AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY AND RURAL LIVELIHOODS THROUGH SCALING UP OF SCIENCE LED DEVELOPMENT IN ODISHA
TOWARDS CAPITALISING OPPORTUNITY OF NREGS TO IMPACT LIVELIHOODS OF POOR
DETAILING TO ACCELERATING OPPORTUNITIES AND MINIMIZING ADVERSE IMPACTS ON LIVES AND LIVELIHOODS IN DISTRESS MIGRATION
SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOODS AND FAIR CLIMATE INITIATIVES IN ODISHA
MICRO-WATERSHED DEVELOPMENT FOR RISK REDUCTION AND LIVELIHOOD PROMOTION IN WESTERN ORISSA
LAUNCH SWAVALAMBAN CONNECT KENDRA AND CATALYZE CREATION AND GROWTH OF MSMES AS PART OF MISSION SWAVALAMBAN IN BALANGIR
ESTABLISHING RISK REDUCTION AND LIVELIHOOD PROMOTION OF THE MARINE TRADITIONAL FISHING COMMUNITY IN ODISHA COAST THROUGH INFORMATION, COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
ENHANCING COMMUNITY BASED FOOD AND WATER SECURITY THROUGH MICRO-DIVERSION BASED IRRIGATION INITIATIVE IN POVERTY STRICKEN AREAS OF ORISSA
- Promotion of Farmers Producer Organisations in Saintala and Titlagada blocks of Balangir and Odogaon and Dasapalla blocks of Nayagarh district with the support of North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Ltd. It aims at advancing livelihood empowerment through entrepreneurship mode emphasizing added market-led skill buildings on agri-business based self-employment.
- Enhancing Agricultural Productivity and Rural Livelihoods through scaling up of science-led development in Odisha: Boochetana under RKVY in Jagatsinghpur, Nayagarh, and Boudh districts in collaboration with the Agriculture Department, Government of Odisha. The overall goal is to sustainably increase agricultural production, productivity by 20%, and profits for the smallholder farmers through innovations and scaling-up of science-led development strategies for improved livelihoods.
- Enhancing Agricultural Productivity and Rural Livelihoods through Scaling-up of Science-led Development in Odisha: Bhoochetana under National Food Security Mission (NFSM) in Boudh district in collaboration with Agriculture Department, Government of Odisha.
- Bringing Green Revolution to Eastern India in Balangir and Nabarangapur districts supported by Department of Agriculture, Government of Odisha.
- Undertaken Green Campaign during Common Wealth game in collaboration with Centre from Science & Environment and Ministry of Environment, Government of India.
- Supported women with Water Backpacks under the campaign " Reducing Burden from Head to Shoulder" in water-stressed areas of Titlagada in Bolangir supported by Balmer & Lawrie, Government PSU, New Delhi.
- Promoted and strengthened five Farmer Producer Organisations in Balangir and Nayagarh.
- districts empowering small and marginal farmers protect their interests through crop diversification, enhanced production, adopting value additions and greater participation in market.
- 3500 micro-model on water related projects on harvesting, restoration and recharge successfully implemented.
- Ensured livelihood security of 4200 tribal, dalit and fisher folk families through increased.
- productivity and income enhancement from diverse livelihood options including farming, forest products and fishing.
- Livelihoods of 700 poor households restored through community assets creation and livelihood diversification and damaged houses in Kosha Gumuda block of Nabarangpur district during the flash flood in 2010.
- 2000 hectares brought under resilient farming promoting soil carbon absorption with science led livelihoods.
- 500 hectares brought under pulses promoting soil nutrition under National Food Security
- 2000 households in Western Odisha capacitated on backyard nutrition
- Facilitated access of 500 households to treadle pumps as part of water governance
- 8000 distressed migrants linked with migrant’s support cell and 2000 distressed migrants skilled and self employed
- 10 ICT Kiosks promoted capacitating farmers for risks informed resilient livelihoods enabling them with informed digital weather information
- Enabled 3500 families adopt clean household energy solutions through accessing solar lighting system and fuel efficient cooking devices
- 05 Citizen Action, Climate Justice/Resilience committed for undertaking actions on deepening governance on water to localize SDGs
Affiliations & Alliances
Chronology of Awards and Accolades
Offices and Infrastructures
Registration:- As a Society under Society Registration Act, 1860
Date of Incorporation:- 7th June 1997
Other Registration:- FCRA, 12 A, 80 G
Registered Office Address:- Gandhi Marg, in-front of Bal Bhawan, Nayagarh-752069, Odisha
Coordination Office:- K-6, HIG-140, Kalinga Vihar, P.O. - Patrapada Bhubaneswar- 751019, Odisha
Contact numbers:- +91 674 2475656 (Landline), +919437133455 (Mobile)
Project Offices:- Western Odisha - Pattanaik Nivas, Titlagada, Bolangir – 767033, Odisha, India.
KBK Odisha Project Office – C/o – Shri Panchu Parida, Papadahandi, Nabarangpur – 764071, Odisha, India.
Project office:- C/o - Sri Purnachandra Gaigouria, B. N. Pur, Boudh, Odisha, India.
Project Offce:- Gandhi Marg, In-front of Bal Bhawan, Nayagarh-752069, Odisha, India.
Phone:- Landline - +91 674 2475656, Mobile - +91 9437110892
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com