NGO Projects Management System
Facilitates Local Action & Global Networking
Two decades together with community, UDYAMA (www.udyama.org) facilitates an enabling environment towards resilient development in India. Little evidence based initiatives have been reflected at ground and engaging partner NGOs , multiple stakeholders and carved out good gain knowledge on Resilience & Adaptation Process and more intend to do. Learning-Linking-Leveraging Resources to Livelihoods are the core areas that has scaled and replicated in urban, coastal, rural, tribal hinter lands. Founded in 1997 UDYAMA primarily aims towards strengthening and building capacities of local communities towards rejuvenating human, ecological, social, economical capital & well-being improvement with a view to changing the culture of cultivating solutions towards Resilience in blending with time honored improved technology transformation with well articulated development communication incorporating inclusion, innovations to address next development challenges with a broader objective :
- To link to the broader view of Poverty & poverty alleviation that goes beyond just income
- Highlight the crucial role of ‘local context’ and how this influences the asset base, No Action is Small, Small Is Big
- Give space to local perspectives, Local Action - categorize the strategies that make up their livelihoods.
- Build on what exists - integrated perspective that unites the concepts of economic development with inclusion process
- Facilitate Risk informed Development & Catalyze Agents of Change, Cultivating commitments for insulating solutions community resilience.
Affiliations & Alliances:With our steady and sustained effort on resilient development process, UDYAMA has bagged UNECOSOC status, Accredited to UN-Global Compact, UN-CONGO, UNISDRR, 10YFP-UNEP,CTCN UN STP, UNSBC,UNSFS, UNFCCC, GEF, UNCCD,CIVICUS, ESP, WOCAT, UNURBAN GATE-WAY, Global Citynet ,GWP ,UN FAO,IFAD, stakeholders ’forum, NIOS, GoI-NPO , TISS-CSR HUB, IICA, FICCI, CII, WCC,, weAdapt, CANSA,GNDRR, ACCCRN, WSSCC, End EWP, SAMHITA, SWA, CAF, CDRN, AADRRN, GACC, CLEAN ,SPHERE-India. Water-Allies. International Awardees for Environment from Kyobo Foundation, Seoul & e-NGO award & Best NGO for water harvesting by UNESCO.
Funds & Donation
Please Work with us as a partner for referring NGOs to donate & Gift for a cause
To recieve contributions, donations, gift, for a cause, Udayama has been partnering with communites,indivisuals, National & International doners, corporate, company, public secter undertakings, Inter Governmental organization, Trusts, Foundations and other socites. Please be with us.
- TATA Trust Mumbai
- American India Foundation & SSP
- Ford Foundation
- Jamsetji TATA Trust
- Dorabji TATA Trust
- International Youth Center, New Delhi
- FVRTS- Bengaluru
- Govt Of Odisha
- Public Undertakings(PSUs)
- Govt of India
- Govt of Odisha
- CEE - Center For Enviornment and Education
- CIRC-DEF -New Delhi
- ICCO -Cooperation, Netherlands
- SSP -Pune
- India Water partnership New Delhi
- Vision net media Pvt
- AFPRO & UNDP
- INDIA WATER PATENERSHIP
- CWS/ TRIPTI & WORLD BANK
- WATER AID
- TATA AIG
- Collectives, Group, Federation
- Network Partners. Institutes, Corporates, Humanitarian and development organizations.
Pradeep Mohapatra - YouTube
Pradeep Mahapatra | weADAPT
UN Global Compact Business Partnership Hub - UDYAMA ...
Disaster Management Communityy Environment - UNDP
Pradeep Mohapatra - Google+
Pradeep Mohapatra | Facebook
More images for pradeep mohapatra udyama
Pradeep Mohapatra | LinkedIn
Look to Learn ------- to Know----- to Show----- to Grow The ...
Pradeep Mohapatra, Secretary & team leader at Udyama ...
Pradeep Mahapatra - ACCCRN
: UDYAMA | NGOs in Orissa, NGOs in Bhubaneswar | Chief ...
Udyama - Water-Allies
Welcome To UDYAMA
Major activities we work with communities in rural, trival and urban areas
- Science led Food and nutrition security
- Landscape advancement and Ecosystem services
- WASH for children and women
- Local Biodivercity conservation, Green energy and carbon absorption
- Disaster risk reduction and resilience building
- Climate justice and community adaptation
- Circular economy and sustainable communities
- Employable skill building, Education and lifestyle
• To link to the broader view of Poverty & poverty alleviation that goes beyond just income
• Highlight the crucial role of ‘local context’ and how this influences the asset base, No Action is Small, Small Is Big ,
• Give space to local perspectives, Local Action - categorize the strategies that make up their livelihoods.
• Build on what exists - integrated perspective that unites the concepts of economic development with inclusion process,
• Facilitate Risk informed Development & Catalyze Agents of Change ,
• Cultivating commitments for insulating solutions community resilience